Sun 17:00 £7.50
Chris Ramsey: Work In Progress
Hot Water Comedy Club - Studio, 13-15 Seel Street, Liverpool, L1 4AU
Doors Open: 16:00
Show Finish: 18:15
Chris running out new material for his next big UK tour.
suitable for ages 15+
This event is fully booked
Hello, I’m Chris Ramsey. I’m a stand up comedian from the North East of England currently touring all over the UK. You might have seen me popping up on the odd TV panel show like Celeb Juice. I also played Jack in BBC2's Hebburn and... more
Hot Water Comedy Club offer a certain number of Concession tickets for most shows.
Senior citizens (60 and over), Students (library card accepted), NHS Staff, Teachers, Armed Forces, Services (Polic, Fire & ambulance), Registered Disabled (with free entry for one carer) all qualify for our concession discount.
If purchasing concession tickets, please ensure that the persons the tickets are intended for, meet the correct criteria, and brings proof of eligibility to show at the booking desk on arrival. You will need a separate proof of concession for each individual concession ticket.
If a concession ticket is purchased, and no ID shown on arrival, then you will be asked to pay the difference to make your ticket a normal priced one.
Terms & Conditions
- Free birthday ticket valid for qualifying shows that fall within 7 days either side of your birthday.
- Valid photographic ID must be shown on the night, or the full ticket price will be requested to gain entry.
- Booking in advance is required to take advantage of the free birthday promotion. This offer is not available on the door.
- The birthday promotion can only be used once per person, per year, i.e., you cannot attend both the Saturday & Sunday in your birthday week.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Not available for certain touring shows, Christmas shows, New Year shows, and certain special events.
- Subject to availability.
If your party has members with a disability, then you can bring along a registered carer for free.
Only one registered carer receives free entry, per disabled person in attendance.
Valid ID must be shown for each carer in attendance.